How our fuels work
Follow the energy
From the fuel tank to deep inside the engine, discover how the energy we put into our fuels helps keep you moving.
Fuel injectors ❭
Helps keep fuel injectors clean.
- Each injection pulse mixes fuel with air.
- Dirty injectors can interfere with the mixing of the fuel with air.
- Our fuel helps keep these vital engine parts clean.
Intake valves ❭
Helps clean up intake valves and improve fuel economy
- Intake valves open at the precise moment the air/fuel mixture enters the cylinder.
- Synergy gasoline is engineered at the molecular level to help clean up this important engine part.
- Cleaner valves lead to smoother airflow and fuel mixture for good combustion.
Combustion chamber ❭
- This is one of the most vital parts of the engine.
- Everything must come together perfectly for good performance.
Molecular view ❭
Helps remove engine deposits.
- Synergy gasoline is designed on a molecular level to help clean your engine for better fuel economy and performance.
Exhaust valves ❭
Helps reduce your car's emissions.
- The exhaust valves are where combustion gases are discharged.
Fuel benefit claims are based on comparison to ordinary unadditised fuels. Benefits may vary depending on factors such as engine type, driving style, and fuel previously used.