How our fuels work
Follow the energy
From the fuel tank to deep inside the engine, discover how the energy we put into our fuels helps keep you moving.
Helps clean fuel injectors.
- Each injection pulse mixes fuel with air.
- Dirty injectors can interfere with the mixing of the fuel with air.
- Our fuel helps keep these vital engine parts clean.
Helps clean intake valves.
- Intake valves open at the precise moment the air/fuel mixture enters the cylinder.
- Synergy petrol is engineered at the molecular level to help keep this important engine part clean.
- Cleaner valves lead to smoother airflow and fuel mixture.